Thursday, May 05, 2005

aarrggghhhh...

Well, three days now.. out of commission .. basically this back of mine is never gonna let up. It is excrutiating pain and then some. I would not wish this upon my worst enemy. I really feel I should take more care of my self, however it is just that I am so lazy. Maybe it is God trying to tell me something. please wake up and smell the coffee. I have not done that for a while now :) Then i see the amazing stories of Gloria estefan and how she came back after a bus accident had taken her back away from her. Her grit and determination make me feel incomplete and a loss to life in general. Mebbe I too should take inspiration from her and move on. Get my ass moving and onto something worthwhile in life.
anyhows that is me and this is now :)
cheerio
!~v

No comments: