Saturday, May 21, 2005

Past, Present and Future

Well... am back after a short break, work and travelling was keeping me busy with loads of stuff. Anyhows am here now. What have I been doing, well travelling at a breakneck speed all over the bay area for one....
Finished reading Mi Moto Fidel..
bought a Powerbook :) well that I guess makes me a complete Mac convert ;)

Went ahead and finished The King of Torts by John Grisham as well :)

Completed One month of Vegetarianism :) went 2 this place yesterday called Fresh stuffings or smthing. Had enough ghaas phoos(salad/vegetarian) in one evening to last me a lifetime. However am unfazed about the setback.. not quite a setback but very nearly put me back on the path of non-vegetarianism. I thought i heard some chickens committed suicide to avoid this fate, but then I cannot be sure of what I hear on the grapewine ;) .. anyhows decided not to go ahead and make the day of all those people betting on how long can I last without meat. but I am gonna be proving them wrong ;)
did I realise that it is tougher to be a vegetarian or rather that I should have tried converting to vegetarianism in perhaps India, where it is infinitely easier to convert than over here in the US. well I guess I just love a challenge.

Planning to take up roller blading today now that my back appears to have healed :) wish me luck ;)

Dhar was here in town a while back ... great meeting him after all this while. had a great time catching up on some of the shit that happened to each of us and would have loved it, if he was here for a longer visit, but then cannot really go ahead and have everything now can I .
anyhows will log off now have been writing for quite a while now :)
!~v

No comments: